Saturday, April 12, 2014

Life changing event

This is one of the events which happened since the blog last updated.

Alhamdulillah.. I found a new job and I have been there for almost 1 and half year now. Love the new company, my colleagues and the culture. I am happy, feeling grateful and blessed.

This was truly a revelation for me after the agony of being unemployed for 9 months. After being kicked out from previous company so easily and swiftly. Allah has answered my prayers and put me in a better position. 

It was a remarkable journey for me and my family. A true life changing experience. Found out who my true friends were and who were just there during the good times. The latter were running away when they had just taken a whiff of the smoke without even seeing the fire.

This indeed a blessing in disguise and makes me appreciate the family and friends who stuck and supported me through thick or thin. 

I don't think by just keep saying Alhamdulillah for the rest of myself would be enough. It taught me to think about others and help those in need as well. Made me realised that your time in need could come and hit you just about any time. It was such a humbling experience.  Allah did say

[108:1-2] We have blessed you with many a bounty. Therefore, you shall pray to your Lord (Salat), and give to charity.

True.. He has indeed provided us with much of his bounty. InsyaAllah.. may we always strive to be better a person especially in the eyes of our Creator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment