Wednesday, August 1, 2012

If I were to start over..

Being unemployed and having so much free time in your life is supposed to be the time where you can reflect on what exactly you want to do with your life.

If you can redo things all over again, what do you want to be? My answer will be, to be employed again ASAP.

What is wrong with me? I feel talentless.

The only thing that I know I am good at is being part of a corporate organisation again. I have been trained for 10 years and have always being recognised as good and outstanding employee. If I can be good at my job, and whatever jobs that was thrown to me, I must be good at something else outside a corporate world? no?

If I were to start over, I would become a ...... . Err... nope, I get nothing and it is frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment