Saturday, October 24, 2009

To blog or not to blog...

"Hi, my name is Muzamil and i'm a first time blogger."

Yup, this is my first ever blog entry - despite the fact that Eju has been bugging me to contribute to this blog for more than 9 months now, since day one she started this blog. "This is OUR blog... You should write something too!" The thing is, I've never been good at writing (or reading for that matter! But that's a different story. Maybe worth another blog entry?) She told me to write about things that I like - treasure hunts, cars, gadgets or movies. But I don't think I'm qualified to give my two cents worth on those areas... We are no longer treasure hunting, I don't test drive cars or own many gadgets, I'm not even an avid movie-goer! Most of my knowledge are from secondary research aje. Ah, ok lah... (thank you Adam!) maybe a word or two, here and there perhaps. I'm sure I can't stay away from those interesting topics for long! (Hmm... I think I'll have a short paragraph on my interests at the end whenever I post an entry into this blog. Ok tak?)

Btw, another reason why I didn't write earlier is because I like to read what Eju would pen in this blog... In fact, it's one of the things I look forward to almost everyday! It just doesn't happen that often, unfortunately... Oh well, she has been busy enjoying her (not so) new job!

Now, here goes...

It has been 9 months. Wow. "Time flies when you are having fun" they say. In my case, time flies even when you are not doing anything! Hahaha... No lah, although I'm not working, my hands are pretty tight - all thanks to one Noah Amzirin! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all... Believe it or not, I'm actually very proud to say I'm a full time househusband whenever people ask me what I'm doing, or where I work in London. In fact, it has been a great 9 months being a dedicated father to that boy! Kena banyak bersabar aje la...




Interest: The mother of all hunt - The Sun Hunt is back and is just around the corner, in November. This will be the first such hunt we'd miss since we started hunting in 2004, if I'm not mistaken lah. Treasure hunting is one thing that I really miss... I really enjoy it and I think it's a great way to spend a day or a weekend. The last hunt I went was a closed hunt, the MISC Hunt back in July with Ami and Linda (they were not my usual team, but we worked well and won!). They'll be in the Master Category this time around and I wish them all the best. So, Acat and Ezanee, tak join?

3 comments:

  1. tak pergi kot. not the same la without u guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Muz, Congrats on your first post. I am sure it's the first in many more posts to come in the future. Happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally!!!.... yeay! Congrats baby. You have lost your blog virginity!

    ReplyDelete