Friday, October 16, 2009

Need a dose of motivation

Wish I can pop a pill which will turn me into a motivated freak at work!
 
After hearing the news that they will reduce the allowance that they are giving us, I have gone down into the valley of frustration. Frustrates of lack of choices, either accept it or leave! Yup, they are so good at that. This is not the first time and doubt that it will be the last time. Quite optimistic that there will be many more in the future. I dont know how many more I can take. Maybe one day, I will take the other option. LEAVE!
 
Effective date November 1st, but we are yet to be briefed. We definitely need to move. perhaps outside London where it is a lot cheaper. Too bad... forget about efficiency, we have to be frugal.
 
Ezura declares that today is her Can't-Be-Bothered Day! But changed her mind shortly after looking at her to-dos list...

No comments:

Post a Comment