Friday, June 26, 2009

Bye bye MJ...

I was stunt when I heard the news this morning. The King of Pop was pronounced dead. I remember a couple of months ago, I was trying to decide whether to go to his one of the 50 concerts that was supposed to be held at O2 arena. But the tickets were sold out in just one morning. There were tickets being sold online but at over inflated price. It was so ridiculously expensive so I decided not to go...

My first reaction was shock but can't help but felt kinda glad that I decided not to buy the ticket.. Then ashamed with the feeling because it was kind of mean (the old man is dead for God sake!!), then after awhile... I felt the sorrow. Slowly seeping in.

I went for dinner with Ras and we decided to go to 'The Thriller' musical theatre since Ras mentioned they are doing some sort tribute for him. I went there, and saw a memorial was made specially for the King where his fans came to lay flowers, light candles and write messages expressing their sorrows on the great loss.

It was such a heartbreaking scene. Good bye Michael, you are gone but your legacy lives on!


















It was more for symbolic than anything so I lit a candle for him and at the same.. Al fatihah...

No comments:

Post a Comment